I'm feeling crafty this fall!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I don't know if it's because we've spent over a year with building the house and landscaping the yard, but this fall I got hit with the craft bug.

First I built this witch that hangs on a tree or telephone pole, (looks like she ran into it).

http://davesgarden.com/t/397967/

Then I've been working on making stepping stones for my new gardens. This picture is of two of them that are just out of the molds and ready to paint.

I'll post a picture of two of the ones I have painted and ready for sealer next.

I'm loving being back into crafting. I'd love to see what others are doing and maybe share ideas and such.

After I get done with the stepping stones, I want to make the stones for around my yet unbuilt pond. That's on the "Honey-Do" list for next summer.

Thumbnail by Joan
This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!