Possible embroidery project barter

Moorestown, NJ(Zone 7b)

I am looking for someone who might be able to work out a barter situation with me.

Years ago, I purchased a pattern for embroidery quilt squares. It's got flowers from A-Z. I got some of them done before I lost most of the dexterity and strength in my hands due to arthritis and carpul tunnel.

I would SOOOOO love to have this quilt finished. As well as being something lovely for myself, and an heirloom to pass on to my future generations, I wanted it also as kind of a tribute to my mom (who passed in 1995), as she was the one that taught me all about flowers and gave me my love for them.

Is there anyone who might be interested in some type of exchange that we might be able to come up with in order to get these squares embroidered? I am not sure exactly what that might be -- I make pierced earrings, (gemstone beads), bath salts with essential oils as well as watercolor, pencil sketch and pastel pictures (mainly floral but some animal) - most of the time I usually put these into notecards that I create from my computer. I also have some lovely digital photos I've made notecards out of. I can do typing (word processing) as well. Those are just a couple of things I can think of off the top of my head that might be "worthy" of a barter. I'm open to any ideas you might have. If I can do it, I'd love to make a deal!!

I will provide all of the embroidery floss, (you can even keep what's leftover - I have lots!), the hoops, and anything else needed. I have all of the patterns ironed onto the squares of cloth - they just need to be completed.

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!