Greetings all...

St. Petersburg, FL(Zone 10b)

Hey hey all,
I new to DG. I introduce myself on the general posting board.

I'm an ex-chemical grow. I kicked that habit well over 13 years ago. I'm sure glad to find this OG posting board.

I grow almost everything in self-watering containers. From pineapples to tomatoes.

I will be checking this board out everyday...you can bet on that!

Looking forward to your postings!
Olds

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Hi, Olds! Welcome to DG. I'm really bad about going to the Welcome Mat forum. I post sporadically. Right now I'm on medical leave and DG is helping me maintain my sanity!!! In another two weeks, you won't see as much of me. I'll be back to work :)

NP I did not intro myself there anyway! LOL!

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi again Oldman :D

I am going to try to be better about checking this forum in the future. Getting so busy preparing for my trip tho! The Kentucky Roundup is 2 weeks away! Yippee!!!!!!!!

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I just stumbled on this site: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/nafex/2003-February/002660.html
Anybody familiar with any of these recipes?

I have seen some of these before. I will repost concerning these after I get some time to look them over more.
Olds

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

Looks like something from that one guy's book--you know Jerry somebody who uses mouthwash, beer, shampoo, etc. to fix lawn and garden problems...

I looked the link over. Interesting to say the least. I will have to look it over more and do some research before I use any of it.
Olds

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Let me know what you think after you've done your research okay? Thanks :^ )

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.