Week 4, Day 2

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Well if you are on a low-carb diet and you cheat with a bunch of carbs, it takes awhile to get those lipostix to give a reading. Mine is just neutral-colored, not even pink, much less purple. However, I got back on the diet yesterday and had a fun day. After replanting some blue flags I dug up and divided, the (currently esteemed) spousal unit and I drove over to Asheville and bought some koi for our pond. We wanted to eat at the fish camp on the way back, so we put the koi in a large cooler and added some ice so they wouldn't get too warm in the car while we ate. I had broiled scallops and shrimp and had a salad. No cole slaw, hush puppies or french fries. I am going to have to test a recipe for cole slaw dressing made with Splenda.

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!