Challange - Week 2, Day 6

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I feel like I'm hogging the forum, but I get up so early because of the long drive to work. Oddly, it's a habit to get up way earlier than necessary to check my e-mail and DG and go sit in my outdoor covered swing and drink coffee and read for a bit.. I will miss that in the winter. I also like to watch a bit of the Today Show which I have been doing since Dave Garroway and then Hugh Downs were the anchors (telling my age here, lol)...
I am doing o.k. I think. I only weigh once a week. Exercise has really been hendered by rain and an injured heel, but I am doing what I can on my cardio-glider. I can't figure out if I am excited or worrried about the Saturday morning weigh-in. I can't tell you all how much support I am getting from my spousal unit, who does all the cooking during the week. He keeps looking for new and creative ways to cook low-carb...

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!