Challenge - Week 2, Day 4

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Well, yesterday was a tough one. I got to work with scads of contracts to type up and make file folders, commission reports, and about 10 other steps so I was working very intently when my gut went crazy. I was sick for about 3 hours. I am sure I lost weight. On the way home, I wanted something chocolate very badly but just one brownie or something of that kind. Well, everything at the store, even the deli, was wrapped in groups, so I escaped that craving intact. I have no idea what upset my stomach because I have been very careful, but then I have a touchy stomach anyway. One doctor said it was probably diverticulosis but she didn't do any testing and my current doctor said it could be IBS. Anyway, who can afford the tests? I have no insurance.......

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!