Have catnip coming out of my ears

Liberty, IN

Please help! I have so much that I'm about ready to pull it out with the weeds. Will trade or send for postage. Tonia

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i have none..i do have alot of ribbon grass,lambs ear, borage chinese laterns and more stuff...id trade
dori

Murfreesboro, TN

I would love to have some for postage. Just tell me how much to send. Maybe I could entice my cat away from my flowers with it! Susan

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

Would you like to trade something for your catnip
email me..perhaps i can tempt you..maybe a money plant, or hosta, or a fern...we'll see. I know my son would love some for his cat..personally cats are afraid of my yard and my 7 dogs
Sandy

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

sent you an email.

Olympia, WA

i would love some too
had 4 cats and they just went to town on the poor thing. i had it under a jar and forgot to put the jar back after watering one day. could i get some for postage?
q

Lyles, TN

Rainbows_End: If you decide to dry the leaves of Catnip for cat toys, dry JUST the leaves, the stems take much longer to dry:)

Hi Rainbow,
If there is any catnit left I would love some.

Please let me know
Merry

I would love some catnip for postage or I can trade for one of my cats!!!! Just kidding. Pleas email me with addy and postage.
Thanks
Janice

Liberty, IN

Citygirl and Janice you got mail!
With all the rain we have received, I had to help my daughter out with the mowing, and it would be safe to say I still enough catnip to ship out 20-5lb. boxes and maybe more. Tonia
P.S. Janice would take any cats, but only if they are homeless. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.