Dahlia Days

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

This year over the Labor Day Weekend our dahlia business be it ever so small is sponsoring Dahlia Days over Labor Day Weekend. We are inviting anyone who wants to see our field and possibly interested in purchasing tubers for the next spring. They can view the flowers in bloom. If any of you would like to be on our mailing list for a catalog or postcard that shows directions how to get here please feel free email me. I wish I could get many of you here for a roundup at the same time. This year we have about an acre with 2500 plants. Thanks for letting me share this information with all of you. Our business name is Blumengarten. Joann

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

And as I think more of this post, I hope I am not doing something contrary to what Dave's Garden is all about. So Dave or Terry if I am out of line with this please feel free to edit it out. OK?

I definitely want a catalog. Folks, I bought some of her dahlias this year and they are beautiful and gorgeous!

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Joann, good for you!!! I'll stop by to ooohh and aaaahh!

Lenjo I hope it goes well for you!

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

I wish I was close! Do you guys mailorder? If so you can send one my way. :)

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

We do Angie.

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

you have mail :)

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Lenjo, sure wish it weren't so far from here to there. I would love to come to your Open House and see all your beautiful dahlias. Maybe another year. Good luck. Donna

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Donna, have you ever been to Mt. Angel's Oktoberfest which is about 2 weeks after Labor Day? It is a great German harvest festival and the little town is just crammed with people; all kinds of good eats,music, dancing, and crafts. A fun 4 days here.http://www.oktoberfest.org/sponsors.html
I am only about 4 miles from town and the dahlias would still be blooming.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.