Desert Rose

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I couldn't remember how to spell it's real name. Not enough coffee yet this morning!

Thumbnail by Calalily
Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

That is gorgeous!!!!Now that I have had enough coffee,I can type,just had to give a garden tour,I did not have enough coffee,when Monica says,you have a bunch of people in the yard,LOL!

Acton, CA(Zone 8b)

Adenium obesum

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I thought I ordered an Adenium from Logee's this year, but it didn't come, so I must have been dreaming again. Pretty blooms on these and I will have one next year. No more dreams....

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

I just purchased a desert rose at Lowe's, of all places. They had a fairly decent selection with the desired bulbous stems.

Cala, are you moved? I keep seeing your name in the forums, and think to myself that you must not be moved or you wouldn't have time to be posting. Nat

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

I got one (ok, two) from Lowe's, too! It's the one with the flowers and the twisted looking base. Not bad for $16!

Thumbnail by Ronna
San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

WOW I will have to check out Lowes! I got one at the A& P the other day. In a 5 inch pot, for $7.99. I thought that was great.

Yours is so pretty Cala.

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Ya, someone here at dave's posted a picture at the beginning of spring and said how much they enjoyed this plant...so I had to go to Lowe's and get one and it has made me smile all summer. I'm hooked! This is such a cool plant!

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I saw one when I was in MS a few years ago. I fell in love with it and had to have one too.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

A very sweet person sent me some seeds. What a great surprise. Now, let's hope I can grow them. Thanks R.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.