Last minute treats

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Okay, somebody shoot me! I went to clean the main building for DIL last night, and it was late, and I had been hungry all day, and we had talked about food here. As often happens, there were two boxes of KrispyKremes on the break room table. So often, I go back in the next night and see them in the garbage, tossed away because they are no longer fresh. I had no problem resisting the ones with that fake chocolate on the top. But the originals in the second box, how could I let them be tossed into the garbage? It took me about half a nanosecond to decide I needed to rescue at least one. Okay, I wolfed it down. I reasoned that I am about to go into the challenge, and had another half. Oh, it was tasty, and so delicious in my mind. Just the letting down and giving in. I hate myself! I wanted to devour the whole box. Well, at least I know I saved one and a half from a fate worse than I don't know what. I looked at the box and there is not a shred of information about calories or carbs or nutrition.

(Evil grin here, does that mean it's free?)

This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!