August 11 - Daily

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I not only sabotaged myself but I did it to Kimberley. I was just in one of those moods where all I wanted to do was eat. I started out just having some pretzels for a late night snack. I ate almost the whole bag. Then I told Kimberley I hate being on a diet I just want to eat. This was to feel her out to see what she was feeling like. She said the same thing. So then of course the next thing out of my mouth was lets order some pizza. So we split a large pizza and this was after having no calories left for the day.

I’m back on plan today but I’m so scared that this is just going to be another failed attempt at a diet. I want so bad to lose this weight and I’m so scared I’m going to screw it up again.

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!