Terrarium

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Well, I just turned my five gallon tank into an aqua/terrarium. :D. Took me a couple hours but it was well worth it.Used an old fountian pump to make a "waterfall".An old tree knee covered in mosses as a "fallen log"... Coleaus <--SP?..... vines.....moss, loads of mini plants...and Frogger...hehe.......mosquito fish......rocks....yard sand,LOL......clover...and other stuff. Ill get pictures when ginger comes with the camera! used my webcam for the Frogger.

This message was edited Monday, Aug 11th 1:31 AM

Thumbnail by crimsontsavo
Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Have you gotten pictures yet? I really think it sounds great and am really curious to see it!

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

No, gins was gonna come yesterday with the camera but i was at my sisters :((.WAAAAAA. Maybe she can come tommorrow or sumpin,im dying to get photographs up LOL!....GINS COME SEE ME!!!!!!!!! IM HOME NOW~~LOL.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

you have us in suspense!!!

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

:((.......gins came and we took piccies flow, but i had already turned the tank back to an aquarium...then jsut tonight i changed it back to a vivarium LOL.......maybe next time she comes ill get a pic.:((.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

:(

I'll be patiently waiting to see :)

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Oh wow..would LOVE to see it!

Missouri City, TX(Zone 9a)

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! We want PICTURES!
Ok, I will be patient.

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I would love to see how you made your waterfall. I would like to do that in mine as well. I am waiting patiently for some photos.

Jesse

(Zone 6a)

I will be waiting for pictures too...

Steve

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.