Free: 3 Iris colors

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

I'm cleaning my sis in laws flower beds. I have TONS of 3 colors to give away: Peach Dream, Orchid Beauty and Grandmas Royals(see photos in my free forum threads). Each is sorted by color, but I don't know which clump is which color!(Not my garden!) I can send you 3 of each seperated by color--you guess which is which! This is a great chance to add color & for me to get rid of all the iris bags in my garage! Please send me an email with address & request for the free 3 color offer. Okay?

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

You have mail.

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

more mail ...

Cheri'

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

You have e-mail.

WOW1 You guys are amazing snapping these up, but i still have all 3 colors available! (I had ALOT of them!) You get 3-4 nice big roots of each to plant now and bloom next spring. Email me & I'll ship out before I go on vacation tommorrow.

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Cape Coral, FL(Zone 9b)

Wanda
Wow . I'll just send in another request for this one.

Lillian Scott

This message was edited Monday, Aug 11th 11:43 AM

Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

you have e-mail

Okay, okay! The mailman is going to hate me, but I'm sending out all the free irises today. I'm done! 22 packages are going out to gardeners everywhere. Enjoy!

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

Wanda - The iris arrived today, how very generous. I soaked them for a few hours and potted them up. Can't wait until next year when I find out which is which! =)

Postage will be on the way tomorrow! Thank you again for doing this.

Cheri'

Wewoka, OK(Zone 7a)

Thanks so much for sending the irises - can hardly wait until next spring to see them bloom.

Cortlandt Manor, NY(Zone 6a)

It got mine too -- thank you so much for your generosity. I can't wait to see them up and blooming.

FREE IRISES-ALL GONE!!! I dug a bushel basket last night & am shipping the rest today. I sent out 53 packages--you all know who you are. Shot my gardening budget on postage too... LOL Such is life....

Erwin, TN(Zone 6b)

Finally back on line. Thank you so much, I agree with others, very generous. Am thrilled with them and can't wait until spring, even though I'm a winter person. Love the snow! This little place up in the Appalation mountians, is going to really put on a showing this spring. ;o)......
Postage is in the mail.

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

Wanda - you're a doll. Your box arrived yesterday and was a wonderful surprise. Everything was carefully packed - you went above and beyond. I'm sure your gardening budget will be replenished with postage reimbursements and other trades.

Cheers,
Sandra

Oh! So many people have sent me cool irises for my garden that next year is going to be a treat! Enjoy!

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

The irises arrived safely, TY.....Postage is on it's way. SB >^,,^<

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Drat, drat, and double drat!!! Missed it again!!!

"eyes"

"eyes"--send me an email & we'll talk. Out of the Orchid irises, but I might have something else for you....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.