Free 2 tone purple Iris!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Okay, I think I'm ready to handle this. I brought a bunch of small boxes home.... I'm cleaning out my sis in laws flowerbed. I have extras that I hate to throw away.
I will send 3 Grandma's Royals to the first 5 who email me a request and an address. These are tall bearded iris and over 50 years old from my Grandma.

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

*sigh*

you have more mail ...

Cheri'

More available just for the price of postage---Don't make me throw these onto the recycling truck....

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

If you put a link to this in plant trading, they would be gone in a flash! (also, more people would become aware of the new forum)

Cheri'

How? I'm stupid ?

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

highlight the url in the address bar of your browser. right click - copy (or Ctrl C).

Then go to plant trading, start a new thread, paste the url. (Ctrl V) Write a little something to let 'em know whats what.

When you post, the url becomes a link.

Cheri'

PS - you are not stupid ...

This message was edited Sunday, Aug 10th 11:01 PM

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

ME me me me me ;-) Not really begging ...LOL SB

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Me too please!! I would love some!!

Wanda, you have mail. :-)

Davena

Helena, AL(Zone 7b)

I would love some also!! Will email you my address. Let me know how much postage you will need and I will get it right out. Thanks!

I've got all your orders & will ship out tommorrow. I still can send out a few more....

Cape Coral, FL(Zone 9b)

Wanda

Could I be in on this one?
Lillian Scott

This message was edited Monday, Aug 11th 11:42 AM

Okay, okay! The mailman is going to hate me, but I'm sending out all the free irises today. I'm done! 22 packages are going out to gardeners everywhere. Enjoy!

Franklin, LA(Zone 9a)

woo hoo!
Thank you so much for doing this, Wanda.
I can't stand the thought of perfectly good irises going to the compost. Much better to share them out.

Cheri'

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

you have mail.

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

Pick me ! Pick me! In other I would love some of these. I will be mailing yours soon Am waiting on the loop de loop from the grower they have been shipped. I just havent recieved them yet.

Wanda,My new babies arrived today,TY very much....>^,,^< SB
>

This message was edited Thursday, Aug 14th 12:31 PM

FREE IRISES-ALL GONE!!! I dug a bushel basket last night & am shipping the rest today. I sent out 53 packages--you all know who you are. Shot my gardening budget on postage too... LOL Such is life....

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Wanda
Your postage went out in yesterday's mail, thanks, you are so sweet to do this.
Ruth

Wanda,
Here are all my 'current' new babies,including the grandmas royals....TY.
They are all snuggly in thier nursery since yesterday,already this morning they looked happier. They will move to the 'big' bed sometime within the next week [i hope]
The antique pail and critterz are adorning the kennel area. This is a good spot to park planters,on the pea gravel.
The grey planter is Spider Lily I snitched from Florida. Sure hope they stay small potted up,they were HUGE down there.

Thumbnail by scooterbug

I should take a photo of my new iris & daylily garden . Poor thing looks so bare, but everything in it is coming from Dave's Garden people. Neat, huh? I'm especially thrilled with the old-fashioned iris people are sending. Next spring will be a treat for my whole neighborhood!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

I'm so jealous!!
:~) but doing the happy dance for ya'll!!

((((Smockette))))

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.