August 10 Daily

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Somehow I don't quite believe my eyes... I weighed this morning, down 2 pounds in 2 days! What makes that amazing is that I'm finally full-fledged on the Body Type diet (I'm on the Adrenal Type Diet). I've NEVER eaten so much food in one day in years, much less 2 days in a row. I finished both lunch and dinner feeling like a stuffed goose, certain that I HAD to be GAINING, not losing on this diet. (I had already lost all the excess fluid, so it wasn't that, LOL.)

If this is for real, I will certainly make my goal for the Challenge!

Here's a sample of one day's intake:
Breakfast: 1 cup whole grain cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk, coffee.
Lunch: large garden salad with 1 tsp. clear dressing or fresh lemon juice; 1/2 cup steamed sweet vegetable like carrots, beets or pumpkin; 1-1/2 cups yogurt OR 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese, OR 3 ozs. broiled fish OR 2 eggs, OR 3/4 cup legumes; 1/2 cup cooked grain (brown rice, bulgar, etc) OR 1 slice whole grain bread; 1 piece small fruit; coffee, tea or parsley tea (with 1 tsp. honey if desired).
Dinner: 4 ozs. fish or chicken (broiled, baked, poached); 1/2 cup whole grain (like at lunch); unlimited steamed veggies; 1 glass skim milk; 1 pc. small fruit or 1 cup grapes, cherries, etc.; 1 cup parsley tea with honey if desired.

Isn't that a hoot for a DIET?

This thread has 24 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!