Need a free/cheap website - suggestions?

Sweetwater, TX(Zone 7a)

I need to do a grad. school policy analysis project and publish it to a website. My college gives me space, so I can do it there. Here it is so far. http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~bj91992/
I have Dreamweaver and was thinking of using it to make my site better.

But I though that, while I'm at it, I might want to start my own small website. I just want to be able to post pictures of my garden, family, etc. to share with family members, and to put links on there that are helpful for certain purposes (e.g., work, public administration, family, local interest, gardening).

I need to have enough space to complete the grad. school project, and to post photos of gardens, family, etc.

How much space do I need? What do I look for in a "good host"? Can I do this for free or up to $20. per month or not? What hidden fees should I be aware of? Any other tips or cautions?

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!