Datura Innoxia

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

I am hoping this will open tonight so I can get a whiff,I was thinking about Ya Kell,No Daturas,sure hope you get some seeds to pop soon,I love the Lavender edge on this one.I know this is a weed to some,but it gets me going!

Thumbnail by rootdoctor
San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

A soft pink, just lovely. Post it open for me Root! thanks

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Will do girl,I'm giving it a drink right now!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

hey Bob... it that pink or light purple along the edge? i got some they are light purple in color. the next set of blooms i will take photo and post it here.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

It's light purple MVR,did I ID it wrong,I used Calas Hyperlink to find it,this was close or Wrightii,but I think the bloom is to long for Wrightii.I could not find your links you had up before.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

They smell great!

Thumbnail by rootdoctor
High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Bob i just check outside. one of the flower is partly open. here is a site, no photo just description. http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datura_info4.shtml i will be right back and take a pic.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

here is the photo of the one growing in my yard. here is another site, be sure to click each one u wish to identify, there are photo of the plant, flower and fruit http://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/datura_images.shtml

Thumbnail by MaVieRose
San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

WOW Ma Vie, that is a superb picture! Just love it.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

thanks Kell :)... use the same old camera i have.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks MVR,great sites,I bookmarked them this time,could not find your link yesterday,mine looks like Innoxia,it does not have the serrated leaves that yours does,sure like the color on yours,great picture!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

i'll save u some seeds of these, if u want some. ever since my friend from Canada sent me datura seeds, i seem to be always searching for 'nice' datura links. lmk Bob :).

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

MaVie: Could you please put me down for seeds from your datura. Just another datura lover. It is gorgeous.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

i definitely will Debby :). i will email u once it is ready.

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Thank you, MaVie.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

MVR yes I would like seeds when you get some.Thanks

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

will keep u posted Bob when the seeds are ready.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks Sweetie!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.