August 5 - Daily

Morning all...I moved a little slow this morning but have done my fitness walk, mountain walk, and lifted weights. I am tired today but then I didn't sleep well last night. I also have some emotional issues going on in my life right now. My mom is not doing well physically and of course I'm concerned and trying to come to terms with it. I know for sure that I'm an emotional eater so I really have to be self-disciplined. I got up to read last night and wanted to eat. Wasn't hungry. Just wanted to eat. The good news is, I didn't. I played tag with Margaret about midnight LOL...

Bug_girl. I had a bunch of those calculators bookmarked. I'll have to look at them. I think I could do 1300 occasionally but I don't want to on a regular basis.

Margaret, you have to be so careful when you first start out exercising. You might try your library for vcr tapes. They have so many for beginners and some that you can even do sitting down. Start very slow.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day! I'll post at the end how I did with my eating. So far, so good. I've started doing a food journal which I swore I would never do but with calorie counting, I almost need to. It sure lets me know where the calories are coming from. I ate 1459.5 yesterday. Whew...just under the wire LOL...Hugs all around!

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!