August 3, 2003

southeast, NE

Good morning everyone!

Thanks everyone for your congrats on the new job. I received a huge packet of information, finger print cards, insurance forms, etc. My husband laughed and said - welcome to the world of the federal government. Kathy Jo and Eva Mae, I will definitely be sure to let both of you know when (or if) they send me to St Louis.

Karla - your trip sounds wonderful.

The boy who took our bottle lambs to the fair did very well for his first time. He received a purple in showmanship and stood in the middle of the class during the lamb show.

I am quite down this a.m. I went to the beef show at the county fair and heard some very disturbing news. A woman we know through our 4-H showing was killed in a car accident. I posted in the prayer forum and asked for prayers for her family.

Well need to go. Julia is still working at the county fair (and learning a lot about how bad some parents can act) and dh has his Guard Drill this weekend. I will go to church and get a few groceries. Everyone, please take care and count your blessings!

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!