August 1 - Daily

Ick...what a crummy way to start the month...Last October I made up two charts. One is a monthly chart that I do my measurements & weight. The other one is a daily one that I check off each evening. Some of the things on the daily one are walk, exercise, drink water, fruits & vegtables, etc...things I hope to accomplish and do each day. Somewhere along the line I totally lost July for my monthly measurements and when I did them today - I have gained 6 pounds and 6 inches since June 1. YIKES!!!! As I look back over the chart since last October, the month of January and February were my best months as far as "getting stuff done" on my daily checkoff list. It's funny too, because I remember taking my nightwalks and having to bundle up like an eskimo and thinking I would be so happy when the weather warmed up and now when I walk it's so hot and humid. Sheesh, am I a complainer or what. Anyway, today is another day and a new month and I HAVE to do this. Hope everyone has a GREAT day and an even better weekend. I'm heading up the mountain....Hugs to all...v

ps...for those of you that are interested...Oprah's August magazine has a whole section on weight loss, etc...

This message was edited Friday, Aug 1st 7:17 AM

This thread has 32 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!