I propose a CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I thought I would try and make all this a little more fun. Let's all put our heads together and I'm sure we can make a game out of this. We did this where I worked in OH during every Lent. We would start on Ash Wednesday and go to Good Friday. We called it "Dump your Plump". Each year was a little different but it was always based on pounds lost. One year we had teams and each team had to fix lunch for the entire group keeping it under so many fat grams. Obviously, that would not be a choice here. We usually all put in 5 bucks and the person or team that lost the most weight won. The school nurse weighed us each week and kept track of our losses. There was usually around 50 of us so it was fun. I'm thinking we could have a start date and then go for 3 months???? The winner could receive a plant from each person that joined the challenge. We could do inches or pounds lost or both. The problem with that would be Bug Girl living in California. We may not be able to send plants there. We could send her candy LOL....So what do you think??? Anybody up for it? I'm game...Let's hear your input!

This thread has 35 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!