Great rebate items at Walgreens

southeast, NE

Walgreens just started a new monthly rebate program - they are having some great "free" items. Yesterday I bought $32 worth of items and since they apply it to a rechargeable gift card, I get an extra 10% which covers the 7% sales tax. I also had a few coupons so I actually came out ahead by $5. The free items I bought were a zipper binder, 2 spiral 180 page notebooks, 400 sheets of computer paper, white out, Colgate toothpaste, Aididas deodrant, and a plug in fan deodorizer. Now all I have to do is send the receipt with a completed form and they will automatically fill my Walgreens card that I can use for future purchases. Since we get all our prescriptions there, if I don't have anything else I need, I will apply the credit towards prescriptions. I am so proud of myself - I know "cheap" thrills!

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!