CLOSED: routes for jcf's round robin of a different kind

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

BOXES ARE READY TO GO ON MONDAY MORNING. FOR REAL THIS TIME, LOL.

RR#1

MAILED

1. TOMBLIN TN
2. RUBY STAR NJ
3. FLOWOX OH
4. TEISHA OH
5. HIBILLIEBO IN
6. MIKEPIPER IN
7. BACK TO JCF GA

RR#2

MAILED

1. EXEBILL TX
2. PLANTSRFUN TX
3. LAURA M LA
4. TROPICALNUT VA
5. BLUEPOPPY PA
6. TOOTSIE MI
7. BACK TO JCF GA

RR#3

MAILED

1. CARENA OR
2. ZZTOPSOIL OR
3. ANASTATIA WA
4. KATHY T CA
5. JUL CA
6. JOAN J ND
7. BACK TO JCF GA

This message was edited Friday, Jul 18th 12:14 AM

This message was edited Saturday, Aug 9th 4:17 PM

This message was edited Saturday, Aug 9th 4:18 PM

This message was edited Saturday, Aug 9th 4:19 PM

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

"Thanks Janet"!
Address Sent.
ZZ.

Brazil, IN(Zone 5a)

sorry thought you had my addy from susan's list, you've got mail. Thanks for doing this Tracy

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Janet, you have me down as PA. I'm actually in North Dakota. I only mention this in case you accidentally got my name and someone else's address?

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

thanks joan i will check on this. i plan if i get the last 2 addy;s to mail in the morning

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Thanks Janet. I would hate for everyone to think that I was holding the round robin up and it never got to me.

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Waiting patiently. (lying thru my teeth!! can't wait hurry hurry hurry):)

Bedford (DFW), TX(Zone 8a)

Yeah,
what doesn't kill us will make us stronger tmbolin, oh who am I kiddin? This is my first and I'm giddy with first timer's anticipation.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I'm here and no box has arrived yet but will look for it :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I'm not sure I'm reading the thread right, you said you were waiting for addies still and will then mail but the list says mailed.........am I sweating not having gotten a box for nothing or has it been sent and I just haven't received it yet? :)

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

flo i was trying to mail out at the same time. i still need kathy_t's addy if anyone has it and I am waiting to hear from mike.

Bedford (DFW), TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Janet,
just read in the other thread that Kathy_T is on vacation till the 18th....

I sent Mike an email. Hopefully, will get a response.

I'm looking forward to the robin getting airborn. Thanks for all the work that goes into organizing this.

btw....I haven't forgotten about the lantana cuttings I promised you. I have a few that have rooted and will mail those out the middle of next week.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

i need these 4 addys. if you have them please send them amd then the rr can get to flying

kathy-t
mike
tomblin
jul

This message was edited Wednesday, Jul 16th 12:03 PM

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Janet, if it may still take awhile you might want to stick me as last since I'll only be here 3 more weeks and could then get it when I get home since we're not sending these out priority mail, it may just be in time to get to my house if I'm last. Either way, doesn't matter to me but don't want to get it right before I leave here so I'll have some time

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

I know I know beat me with a wet noodle.

Janet you have mail.

Sorry folks I am a little out of touch with this up and coming move to Indaina. Hetic, stressed out, and out of my living mind.LOL

I'd loose my head if it wasn't attached. Now my mind on the other hand, well it has been missing for far too long. Has anybody see it?

Mike

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

computer down. see http://davesgarden.com/t/390574/

i will get these in the mail i promose. it seems wheen it rains it poors.
i am swaped with doctors for everyone and yard and gh and all.
i know some of you who do not know me well probably think i am blowing out hot air but i assure you they are coming.

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

No Need to Worry Janet.
This is For Fun!!!!!!
It's Like a Game!!!!!!

Not it!

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Janet, you may want to move me from the top of the list to the bottom. I have an appointment with the citizenship and naturalization office in Columbus on the 8th so will be going home sooner than planned. I will be leaving here around the 4th or 5th to go back home. I wouldn't have enough time to properly enjoy it if I got it now at my mom's so if you don't mind, could you move me to the end and send to my addy in OH?
it's on the addy list exchange :)

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

HI Janet

Did you get my info?

If not let me know.
Thanks Mike

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

yes mike i did. i am so far behind with school starting monday, my knee injury, oldest daughters depression kicking in again, and dh's surgery and mil diagnosis. i am working at getting them in the mail in the next few days. hopefully nothing else will happen until i get caught up.

crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Janet, think of you and sending prayers and peaceful thoughts

hugs, tina

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I hope all is fine with you Janet. Don't worry about this Robin so much. We'll live without it too :)
I did want to let you know that I'm back home in OH though just so if you do mail them, you don't mail it to the wrong place :)

Brazil, IN(Zone 5a)

janet no big deal here either, just take care of you and yours and we'll follow thru or drop it whatever works best for you. Tracy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.