Tropcial Sunset

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Love this one!! Gonna get that critter that's chewing on it!!

"eyes"

Thumbnail by eyesoftexas
Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

That is a pretty one!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Yep, that is a beaut!! So far, I only have three kinds with bloom. Can't wait to see more of them.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Love the texture of this African Castor Bean in the Canna bed.........thanks Roots!!

"eyes"

Thumbnail by eyesoftexas
Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Eyes,remember Kyle said if you want size on your castor to keep removing the flowers.glad they came up for you!
Looks great!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Yep, and when I was researching them, it said they could get up to 30 ft. tall........yikes!! That's one powerful little bean!!

"eyes"

Hattiesburg, MS(Zone 8a)

Does anyone happen to have any beans or starts of the african castor bean. Haven't seen any for sale around here.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Barb did I have you on my list and miss you?let me see what I have,I was just going to toss them in the corner bed,will have to see if they are still good.

Hattiesburg, MS(Zone 8a)

Rootdoctor, no I was not on your list. Just happened on your discussion. Would love to have one, if you have any left.

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

I have some if he doesn't, or if he does and you want more. LMK

I bought a clump of tropical sunset this spring. I love the color too.

This message was edited Friday, Jul 11th 10:26 AM

Hattiesburg, MS(Zone 8a)

Gingerlily, thank you. I will find out if Root has any first. Do you have a lot of gingers? I have a large collection, if you are interested in trading, contact me.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

I still have a couple of beans left, if you want them.

"eyes"

Hattiesburg, MS(Zone 8a)

Eyes, That would be so nice. Would you like some brug cuttings?

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Sure......send me your Addy!!

"eyes"

Hattiesburg, MS(Zone 8a)

Eyes, rootdoctor is sending me some. Thanks.

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

Bward,
I don't have a lot of variety, just a lot of white butterfly. I have a little pink butterfly I got last year from Lisa when she lucked up on some. JT gave me some hidden ginger roots this year, and I have some pinecone somewhere (what was in the ground didn't come back this year?) in some pots or I may have planted it (when it blooms guess I'll figure it out). Any other kind I would be interested in, but what do you want?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.