June 25 Daily

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Good morning everyone. I've been drinking water since early yesterday morning and that's all I have had to drink. We did order chinese yesterday so I went over my carb level a bit but all is still ok :)
Now I have the biggest temptation of all sitting in my fridge. Real German chocolate from Germany that my friends dad sent me for helping her out when she had the baby and all. I had one small piece yesterday and let me tell you, it's not easy, knowing it's there and not eating it all..........lol
I'm controlling myself though and keep telling myself that I can use those to "really" treat myself everytime I lose 5 or 10 pounds and am able to keep it down and not go up.
I stepped on the scale this morning and have gained 2 lbs so I need to work really hard to day on watch what I eat.

Hope you all are doing alright.

Howie, I know you can do it, you are sooooo determined and I can't wait to see you all slimmed down :)
If you like comedy, we'll have to take a special night out when you meet your goal, and go to the Funny Bone in Columbus and celebrate. Or something else, if you don't like that place. I love it but have only been about 4 times in the last 6 years........lol

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!