Birthday gift

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

My folks stopped by this afternoon and brought me a wonderful planter for my birthday tommorrow :~)

Mom picked out a small string of pearls for me to plant in it so that as it grows and trails down it will look like big green water drops spilling out.

Pretty cool huh!

Thumbnail by Zanymuse
Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

I love it! Happy birthday to yooooooo! Your yard looks like it's just full of love and happiness, what a nice place you have there!

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Thankyou Carena, I was just thinking that we moved in here the 5th of April so the garden is only 2 1/2 months old and it rained for the first month and a half of that! So in reality it is only a month old! Phew! No wonder Bob keeps saying to slow down and quit trying to do it all in a day...But there is just so much I still want to accomplish this year.

Dearborn, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy birthday! Great planter. Your garden looks great--had no idea it was so new. You've done a wonderful job.

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

happy birthday. your garden looks great ... and dry. its been wet here all spring and i just heard the weather will be wet again till sunday

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7a)

Zany, your garden is really looking good. I love the hat birdhouses. Your creative side is showing!

My DH actually said that if I add any more containers, it will start to look tacky - - this coming from a man whose favorite bird is the pink plastic flamingo!

Nat, the self appointed queen of containers

Lindale, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy birthday, Zanymuse. That is one beautiful garden.
Bill

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and Birthday wishes.

nathalyn, I found those birdhouse hats at Rosses for a couple of dollars each and couldn't resist them. They look like someone took real hats and caoted them with something even though they were probably made in molds.

Brazil, IN(Zone 5a)

Whew, you've done sooo much in such a little bit of time!! Happy Birthday your garden looks great! Verrrryyy Creative, Tracy

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday Zany, I love your new planter. You have a very pretty yard. Your hubby might complain but he is proud of it too.

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ZANYMUSE!" What a lovely picture of your garden, so very pretty indeed :)

Cochrane, ON(Zone 2b)

Happy belated birthday Zany. I love your container & your entire garden. Your container looks like a cobalt blue colour. Is it? I just bought a cobalt blue bird bath & I love it. Your garden is going to be beautiful. Looks pretty darn good as it is.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Your garden looks really nice and I just love that new planter and those hats are just too cute :)

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Zany. You are doing a lot very quickly in a small garden. It already looks developed. I will check you trading list and see if I have anything you might want.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks Woodspirit but I haven't managed to redo my list since I haven't had anything available to offer in trades since we moved. I have so many wants that if I got them all the yard would be filled and so would the common spaces in front of the apartments! I am currently looking for a few hardy geraniums to replace the ones I had to leave behind, climbing mini roses, pond plants, iris, Elephant ears, ferns, additional fuscias, a good purple clematis and a desease resistant everblooming climbing rose (pink, peach or yellow) and anything else that catches my fancy while I scour the available plants locally! OH, and the money to pay for them! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.