perenial morning glory vine

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

Did anyone know that there was such a plant. I was given three and will gladly part with one,
sandy
To anyone who was curious about the flower, I have finally got one and it is pale lavender and white. I would post a photo but for some reason am unable to size them correctly. I will be offering seed later, they are very beautiful.
Sandy

This message was edited Sunday, Jun 17th 6:59 PM

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

please, oh please me i just love them. janet and no i didn't know.

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

it is yours Janet
Sandy
****in case anyone else wants one...I found 4 more****

This message was edited Sunday, May 27th 12:47 PM
**they are all spoken for//yours goes out on Tues Janet

This message was edited Sunday, May 27th 10:19 PM

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

I have seeds for what I know as
Pink Moon Vine, it blooms at night,
the blooms die in sun light, flowers
have no scent and are smaller than
white Moon vine and best of all it is a perennial. It is in the Morning Glory family. Zone 8 and above. Anybody want to trade. Would
consider plants and cuttings.

Honeybee

Rethymno, Crete, Greece(Zone 10b)

Honeybee,
please put me on your list for a trade.
I only have wildflower seeds for the moment
you can see them at my page - if you are looking for something else from the Mediterranean, let me know - it may prove very easy...
please send e-mail
Dimitri

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

sandy, is it a vine or a bush? and what color are the flowers? thanks arlene

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

it is a vine and I don't know about the color of the flowers. My neighbors and I all trade plants and then when I walk to the store I used to always take little starts and plants to a couple who's property I passed by, that was very bare. We chatted here and there, and he gave me these plants. He could not remember the color, but they were kinda growing wild along his driveway.He said he had thrown them out years ago, but they always came back. I'll post when I see them bloom.
Sandy

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

If you have anymore morning glory vine, I would love some....I have red, yellow, and purple lantana to trade.

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

I can't tade the two remaining plants, but I will be saving seed and when they get a little larger, I may try to take a cutting or two. They are a very pretty violet and white and I will post when I have either rooted cuttings(if they will root for me) or seeds.I really want to share these as they are such a lovely color..and perennial too.
Sandy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.