Tropical container

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I was dying to try this and I love how it looks.....

I am going to try it with a few more.....using my tropicals in pots with my regular annuals

Thumbnail by crestedchik
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh Karyn, I like it!! Sure beats all of one thing huh?? Neat!!

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Love it!!! CC,what is the variagated one?

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Beautiful combination you have created!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Hey Root, I think CC has wandered off. LOL Do you mean the green plant with the white edges? I think it is Abutilon. It looks like one I had last year called 'Evolution'. I believe it is in the pdb.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks seed,I love it!

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Its Souveneir D bon,or something like that.....

sorry,been working lots of hours........

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

I love it Karyn.........specially the little ivy leaf green and white varigated one!! Never know what kind of "gormet" dish your gonna get when you throw everything into the pot!!

"eyes"

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I should take another picture of it.It looks better everyday!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

PLEASE!!

"eyes"

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Watching and Waiting.:0)

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Here it is,the stuff is getting bigger!

Thumbnail by crestedchik
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi, Crestedchik. That is a beautiful pot. I am amazed at how much you have in it! What is that delicate silvery vine in the lower right of the picture? Is it dichondra argentea? I recently saw a plant like it on a garden tour and it was just gorgeous. The lady couldn't remember the name of the plant but a gardening friend suggested that it might be dichondra. If it is, can you give me some information about it? Is it an annual where you are? Do you know if it can be wintered over indoors? Thanks!

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Wow, it's beautiful.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I love your pots CC. Combo pots are such fun. Yours is sure growing together so nicely.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

yes ,its dichondra argentea,I bought a 6 pack of them and stuck some here and there in most of my hanging pots and some in the containers.
Its my first year for them so I have no clue how hardy they are,and since this whole container is tropicals it will all come in the GH for the winter,at the end of next month....scarey thought

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.