We made it!!! We made it!!!

montgomery, AL(Zone 7b)

On Oct 1 my DH & I set out to meet our 1st goal of 50 lbs. He made it on the 10th of this month but I still had a pound to go. Well I made it today. He gained back 1 pound & lost it back today. I told him he gave me a 2nd chance to beat him but he wouldn't buy that *G* said if a person wins a foot race & runs a few steps backwards after it he is still the winner. He may have beat me but I had more fun like dessert at church dinners & a lot more cheating. He sure has a lot of will power..more than I do.
We both are going on & losing 5-10 more pounds. We could do with losing more but if we do 10 more we'll be happy. Then comes the hard job of keeping it off. I weigh less now than I have in about 15 years when I lost 100 in a year. With Greenwood's help I feel like we can keep it off now. He has bad knees & legs so this has REALLY helped that. He is one of the main reasons we started this. I made the decision that we were gonna lose while he was in the hospital with his legs. It was a good decision :)
Sugar

This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!