Journal Thursday, January 18th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I put the "pest" cat out awhile ago and it felt just nice and crisp. Only a tiny skif of white stuff on the ground.
I see that over 20 people have read my posting on LP gas stoves vs. LP gas grills. Can none of you give me an answer? This is a legitamate question-to us anyway. We are leaning toward using the grill inside but maybe not with the lava rocks.
I think I may get to stay home all day today. And DGS may actually get some lengthy lessons done with no problems from the computer he uses. DH & DGS put a new much bigger video card in it yesterday. He probably could use a bigger hard drive, but that will have to come MUCH later.
DH seems to be feeling a touch better this morning. I cut my day at Powell Gardens short yesterday because I just had a feeling I needed to get home to him. He was really sick when I got here. He had even thought about having DGS call PG and have me come home early. I think that's another case of the Holy Spirit working in our lives. As he has battled insulin dependent diabetes for 38 years, vomiting is a serious problem for him.
Are there anyother homeschoolers around here? Just curious.
Have a blessed and wonderful day everyone.

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!