Brugmansias for postage

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

I would love any that are left...arrghhh! I don't know how I missed this thread! oh the trauma!!!! keeping my fingers crossed... :o) if I'm too late, thanks anyway!
Caren

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

OK, I think I've counted every brug cutting I can find(I didn't realize I had them stuck everywhere) and everyone who posted their wants should get them. The last two who wanted Tropical Sunset might have to settle for a good unrooted cutting.
I found more of some, here is the list
Jessie Noel-10 more
Jean Pasko--10 more
Versicolor Peach--15 more
Ecuador Pink--5 more
forgot to add these:
yellow gold unnamed candida 19
Charles Grimaldi 13
Ollie 6
peachy candida JO5 6
Orange Sherbert 7
Sunray 4
Frosty Pink 3
Insignis Gold 6
Kells Girlie Girl out

That's all that's left.

This message was edited Friday, Jun 13th 11:41 PM

This message was edited Saturday, Jun 14th 12:34 AM

Angleton, TX(Zone 9a)

Susie, this shows how kind and generous you are. I know that you have so much to do to get ready for your move and now you are willing to box up plants for all of us and mail. People just don't get any better than you already are!! I wish with all my heart that I lived nearby and could help you with this large project.

(I wish you lived closer too Frannie cause I'd put you to work wrapping plants)

Cave Spring, GA(Zone 7a)

Hi,
Hi, Could I get one each of Jessie Noel, Jean Pasko, Versicolor Peach, and Ecuador Pink. I'll send postage tomorrow.
Thanks, Linda

Gilmer, TX

Cala, Could I get the following from the new list added to the four I already requested?
Sunray
Charles Grimaldi
Orange Sherbert
Kells Girlie Girl
Will go back and refigure my postage.

Figured postage at $8.05, will have money6 order to you for that amount. Thanks Cala

This message was edited Friday, Jun 13th 11:54 PM

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Not sure if I made any of the others but I would love a Kells Girlie Girl

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

add these to mine and I'll send more postage........lol
Charles Grimaldi - 1
Ollie 1
peachy candida JO5 1
Orange Sherbert 1
Sunray 1
Kells Girlie Girl 1

Waterloo, you made the list above and will add KGG to yours.

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

I'd love to try a couple of brugs!!! Could you send 6 different ones to try? Color doesn't matter,just 6 different ones .,...thanks

Northern Piedmont, NC(Zone 7b)

Rats..a day late for this generous offer! I'd like to get Ecuador Pink (mine looks sick) and Orange Sherbert if they are any left.
Thanks!
Jean

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Could you add 1 each of these to the one's above!!!!!

Kells Girlie Girl
orange Sherbert

That is a total of 7!

sue

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9a)

Hi Susie,

I’d love the following if you still have them.

(1) Jessie Noel
(1) Jean Pasko
(1) Versicolor Peach
(2) Yellow Gold unnamed Candida
(1) Charles Grimaldi
(1) Peachy Candida J05
(1) Orange Sherbert
(1) insignis Gold
(1) Kells Girlie Girl

I checked postage and it should be $8.00. Let me know if you still have these and I'll go send money through Pay-pal plus extra for the charge.

Thanks allot, ... what kind of vitamins do you take? I need some of what your taking. :)

Good luck with your move and thanks allot,
lauraM

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Cala, due to a broken radiator hose in my elderly pickup, I didn't get to the PO today. So I would love to now add one of each of these:

Unnamed Yellow gold candida
Charles Grimaldi
Ollie
Peach Candida
Orange Sherbert
Sunray
Frosty Pink
Insignis Gold
Kells Girly Girl

I will add the additional postage and mail it tomorrow. Promise cause now my hubby is home with the car.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I'm giggling thinking of all the brugheads there will be now....LOL

I guess I am a hopeful brughead. I figured I may as well make an alleyway of them while I am at this.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I've already been trained by the masters and am hopelessly addicted. LOL

Cala and everyone!!!! I am so thankful for everything DG members have done for me in getting my gardens and plant addiction started. You all are the best thing that ever happened to me.

Medford, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hi Calla- going to add these to my mom's package if they are still available. I'll send paypal you way- with some extra postage I owe you from a co-op. Your a gem!

Jessie Noel
Jean Pasko
yellow gold unnamed candida
Charles Grimaldi
Ollie
peachy candida
Frosty Pink
Sunray

I told my mom to be on the lookout for the brug fairy. I don't think she believes me or EVEN knows what I'm talking about. *grin*

My paypal went out this a.m. ((Kristi))

This message was edited Saturday, Jun 14th 12:17 PM

This message was edited Sunday, Jun 15th 7:43 AM

Northern Piedmont, NC(Zone 7b)

Please add Jessie Noel if any left.
Thanks...Jean

Landisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Please add 2 Orange Sherbet and 1 Sunray and 1 versicolor peach...With the others I believe that makes 6. I will check and figure postage and get off to you..Thanks soo much for doing this...Wish I could help......I will need your mailing address....Thanks.....

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Cala, you are so wonderful! Thanks so much for this opportunity to get to enjoy these wonderful plants! If you have enough to send a few to me, (any you have left is okay with me) let me know and I'll send $$ right away!!

This message was edited Saturday, Jun 14th 10:56 AM

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

Please add, an Orange Sherbert for me. Will take cuttings if you don't have rooted.

Thanks again. Check's in the mail today!

G

This message was edited Saturday, Jun 14th 10:28 AM

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Calalily - sending the postage today! Thanks!

Brazil, IN(Zone 5a)

Wow, talk about brugs going quick! If there's any left I'd love to try some, but looks like they're all spoke for let me know not picky, can send postage via paypal as soon as you let me know if you have any left. About 5 of whatever(different ones if possible) if you have that many left or less. Tracy

This message was edited Sunday, Jun 15th 12:06 AM

Angleton, TX(Zone 9a)

Susie, I would like to add the following. It appears there are some left.

Peachy Candida
Yellow/Gold unamed Candida
Chas. Grimaldi (hard to believe I have never had this old-timer)
Ollie

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

ok I got to know.Some of you that are getting all of them and 2 of some what are you going to do with them this winter? I would love to have them all but I had to get picky don't have the space to overwinter them I am hoping you guys have some secret or good ideas!

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

my mom is building a greenhouse in her backyard so that's where hers will go.........this is going to be good incentive for her to get it done.......lol
The ones I'm keeping will go by the back glass sliding doors and some in the basement under special lights for plants :)

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks hon, this is so sweet of you!

I would like (1) of each:

Jesse Noel
Jean Paskol
Ollie
Sunray
Orange Sherbert

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

sending you a paypal!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!

Brazil, IN(Zone 5a)

I have a sunroom that'll be heated with special lights by this fall. (if all goes as planned) I'm hoping that'll take care of them but as i've never had any before i'll take all the suggestions i can get. Tracy

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Hi Cala,
I don't know the different varities of brugs......I only know that they are beautiful. If you have two or three of any colored brugs that have a good scent I would appreciate having them.(Three different varities, I mean. Are any of them the double blooms?) Please let me know if you do and I will mail you a money order right away. The PO said regular mail would be $1.70....Thanks!

Lotusblossom, you want them regular mail? There aren't any doubles left, but most of the brugs are fragrant, especially in the evenings.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i would like any one of them. i wont be picky any one is fine if you have one left. i will send you a money order for postage if you have one left. thanks so much Imzadi

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Cala, sent you a paypal! Thanks a million-zillion!!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Peggy, I discovered last winter that the crawl space of our house is the perfect place to store them for winter. I did that last year with great results. I watered them a bit about once a month or every other...whenever I thought of it. I brought them out in late winter and brought them upstairs as sticks in pots. DH really didn't think they would grow again, but they are doing wonderfully! I put them all outside today, I've had them in/by the bay window and patio doors all this time. Weather wasn't cooperating.

Some of my brugs are going to get too big to do that with this winter, so with those I'll have to learn how to take cuttings. I hate to do that though, because they are my babies. LOL

I have a spot for a greenhouse built into my landscaping plans, but since money is running short, the greenhouse will have to wait until next summer or the next.

Cala, if you have an extra Ollie, I'd love to have one. I thought I had an Ollie that I grew from seed that Glory sent me, but she says it's not an Ollie. Let me know if you have an extra one and I'll send more $$.

I will share mine with other Master Gardeners here. Some of them are soooo excited to have one or two of them. And I will take cuttings in for the winter and put mine in my bedroom with the sliding glass doors. I can fit 14 one gallon pots there easily.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Joan that's a good idea.I know I can keep my bulbs in the crawl space that should work for the smaller brugs too. Thanks for the idea!

Geneseo, IL(Zone 5a)

Do You have any left?? just was lurking and found this.. just reciently got addicted to brugs and daturas and was told I had a lovely jimsing weed... I just have pink brug and no one is blooming yet. I keep checking but no. not yet.. anyway I know you have bunches going out... But if you have any left will mail postage asap.. thanks.. Bon

I don't know, I'm packing right now. I may not know for a few days, lol. My garage is full of plants, dirt and newspapers! I'll post a list of whose I'm sending so y'all can watch for them and if there are leftovers, I'll post those too.

Brazil, IN(Zone 5a)

Cala - sounds like you're very busy! It's so sweet of you to offer in no hurry here just let me know when you're ready so i can send your payal$ to you. LOL Tracy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.