Today in my Wet Garden

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

It is raining AGAIN! I went out during a slack to see if the varmit that ate on four of my plants yesterday was still at work. I took my camera and snapped several shots. Well it's raining again so I've been playing with Adobe Photo and came up with this picture. The one on the top left of the spirea and campion is real fuzzy. I couldn't figure out how to replace it in the collage(:> This grandma has a lot to learn about cameras and computers!

Thumbnail by Doris
Silver Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

Doris your shade garden is in inspiration to me! How lovely it seems and what a treat that you show us how it goes from time to time.

Keep practicing - you'll get the hang of doing the computer camera.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Great pictures. I love shade gardens. My rose campion is just getting ready to bloom.

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

Thanks JanieJoy & Brugie. I love to spend time out there and I'm always so proud when I get pictures that are any good at all. I'm no photographer and still a fairly new gardner. I only started this four years ago. As I said I love every minute spent out there! Except for being angry at the ground squirrels for eating my hosta!

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

Your plants are beautiful! I love the look ... and your photography is GREAT ! What are you talking about ... having a lot to learn? You're already really, really good!

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

Thank you so much GrannyLois. It must be the camera then because I just point and click~that's all I know! :)

Hattiesburg, MS(Zone 8a)

Doris, soooo beautiful and well organized.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Your shade garden is wonderful. I can see why you want to spend all your time there enjoying the serene place you have created!

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

Thank you Bward & Zanymuse. This was the coolest place I could find yesterday! Summer has arrived in North Alabama!

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Doris,

Your shade garden(s) are so pretty and neat.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Beau-ti-ful collage of pictures from your shade garden! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!!

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

Thank you. I enjoy this so much, I want to share it like pictures of the grandkids! (smile) Doris

Clanton, AL(Zone 8a)

Doris, i love the shade garden too. I live in Chilton county, Alabama and want to plant a shade garden too. YOu pictures are an inspiration to me. Could you send me a personal email and give me some information to help me get mine started? I have a wet place to get one started and have started cleaning it out some. Thanks for any help, Robbie

Chicago, IL(Zone 6b)

Doris, I think your garden is gorgeous! I'm a total nubie at gardening, but a Photoshop pro. If you ever need any help, I'm there. What should I plant in my mostly wet, northern exposure small border. I live in Chicago. My northern exposure is deep shade 9 mos of the year, the other (summer) few perhaps 6 hours max. I have hostas and ferns, am looking for something with a bit of color, and fragrance. WOuld sacrifice color for scent, or visa versa for soemthing gorgeous. Have thought about hydrangeas? Once again, kudos to your beautiful garden - wish I had so much space!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.