Friday, May 23, 2003

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Here I am again and wondering where everyone else is. I know where you are really. Busy as bees in the yardens, gardens, fields, orchards/vineyards, etc.
I'm taking it easy this morning as I work this afternoon and evening and tomorrow the same. I've been at it hard and heavy all week so need the time to rest.
It appears that we had a very little bit of rain during the night as the rocks are wet. The rain gauge doesn't show any thing tho. Probably not enough to do the plants put out yesterday any good. I planted some ferns and hosta a neighbor gave me. They'll pick up moisture from the air tho and that will help them. Some of the poor snapdragons I put out the other day look so wilted while others look fine. I may have to replace some of them.
GOD bless and keep each and all of you.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!