have a question..........

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I'm trying to grow a birdhouse gourd but not sure how well it will do in my small yard. I was wondering if any of you who are growing gourds might be willing to share 1 or 2 with me if mine don't work out? LMK.......I would love to make a couple of things :)

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Flowox, I still have a few from last year. I'd be happy to set one aside for you. They are a little bigger than what you might be expecting, but the size of the hole will determine what type of birds can nest in it :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

that would be wonderful Morph :)
thank you very much!!! but how will I get it? is it heavy to mail or is it dried out? LMK
We kinda want to go to the IMAX in Dayton sometime at the plane museum, do you live far from there?

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Flowox, it is already dried. Should be only three or four dollars to ship if you want to send me a check. If it's cheaper, I'll enclose the difference. We live about half an hour South of the museum.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I'll try to get you out a check for postage in the next couple of days :)
When we do decide to go to the museum to go to the IMAX, you should come join us

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

Yes, depending on what movie you see, we may want to join up with you :) There are at least four different movies they show right now. Each is at the top of the hour and it just depends on what you plan to see or what you get to see if you just wing it (no pun intended!) There's one right now that I am interested in seeing but I don't recall off the top of my head which one it is. You have my addy, right?

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

yup, have your addy :)
not sure when we'll make it there but will let you know and maybe you can find out what's playing so we can find something to interest us all :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.