May 15th , feast of St. Isidore

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Yes, I know this isn't the prayer forum but the farm forum. The reason I bring him up is as Catholics we have patrons of about anything and everything. So you can surmise, St. Isidore is the patron of farmers. He was a Spanish farm worker very devoted to Our Lord. He always made his faith his first priority and then was a diligent worker on the farms. So maybe he teaches us priorities.
I have spent my last two days on the tractor with the rotovator. The berry have all been worked and that is a good feeling of accomplishment this time of year. I am sure we will go back in again soon and do it all over. Our berries look pretty good and the talk we are hearing from the processor is encouraging. As we drive around some fields look damaged because of too much rain this spring. Kind of yellow and not too heavy of foliage. They are just beginning to bloom. So picking will be about two months away.
Have a great day all, take care, Joann

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!