Very Important for me to find Hardy geraniums

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

I desperately want to fimd some hardy geraniums ...the more colors...the merrier..Please email me amd I'm sure we can work out a wonderful trade. Every year my mother has me plant her 5 large terrace containers with graniums...and since i just moved i have no idea how i will be able to afford to do it the waymshe mom is 79 and i sure want her to enjoy each and every one of her remaining summers
sandy

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Hi there email me please Shirley

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Know youve been under stress laast few days and probabaly forgot to look at this post. i have access to cranesbill geranium-not the fancy colors-the plain wild form if you want some. They aare finishing blooming now.

(Zone 8a)

Hi, Sandy,

Please e-mail me and I'll see what I can do!

Cathy

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Marclay

which hardy geranium can you get the seeds for? .

Mark

Mark I dont know which one grows wild arounf here and I dont know if Ill be able to get the seeds collected but amgoing to try. I have three or four plants to send out to Sandy on Monday.

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

I have emailed each of you wonderful people and tried to apologize . I have been slow to get back to this, but it's been a little crazy here.Thank you all and I will be getting with each of you tomorrow to try to work something out since I will have the day to catch up at home
Sandy

Whittier, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi Sandy, I have a geranium incanum that isn't actually "hardy," being from S. Africa originally, but you are welcome to some if you are interested. Let me know! -- Surf :)

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks Surf..I emailed you
sandy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.