Pelargonium 'tri-color'

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Mystic and I went to a flower show weekend before last and we were both thrilled by something new to us. Of course it was listed as a geranium, but it was a pelargonium. The leaves had scalloped edges with three shades of color on them. Any chance anyone is familiar with these or might have extra?

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

I've got one from last year that I overwintered in the greenhouse, it's huge. I'll try to root some cuttings for you.

This pic really doesn't show the colors, but this was it's size last summer

This message was edited Tuesday, May 6th 5:47 AM

Thumbnail by jody
MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

This one is just green with white edge, no red in the leaves, I have a couple cuttings of this one in the greenhouse but they haven't rooted yet.

Thumbnail by jody
Oakland, CA(Zone 9b)

I grow two really lovely tri-color pelargoniums, they are very similar to one another except one has a very fine edging of white (which really makes it a quad-color?).

The varieties were listed as "Mrs. Pollack" and "Skies of Italy". Both show yellow, green, and red on the leaves. Once the Plant Database is back up you can search for the picture of Mrs. Pollack which I posted some time back.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh please, please!! I forgot I posted this!! I would love to get a few of these if you can get them to root!! I have to share with Mystic/Peggy of course! We were both awestruck by these. :) I'll trade you or send you a child, or whatever! LOL

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

LOL No kids necessary, heh heh The cuttings still have no roots, but they haven't died either ;) They actually look pretty good.

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

My favorite of the fancies that I have right now is called Kaleidoscope. It's a tricolor but the red ring is practically taking over the plant, even the stems are turning pink! It's beautiful.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Okay, stop teasing me! LOL I can wait patiently for a bit longer. :)

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Sorry Badseed, I forgot about this post :0 but not the cuttings. I have three that have roots from the plant in the second pic :) If you drop me an e-mail with your addy I'll send em to ya, along with some cuttings of the other one for you to root. They were/are very easy.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Wooo Hooo!! Sending you an E. :) Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.