hi there, hope some one can help

colne lancs england, United Kingdom

please can any one help i have quite a few hyasynths sorry do not know how to spell it,but they have finished flowering,what do i do with the bulbs in order for them to flower next year they are in containers,,,

Crossville, TN

Djtonk2000...I can't spell Hyacinth either (I looked it up...lol), and am the worlds worst gardener, but someone will come along soon who will be able to tell you. In the mean time...Welcome to our Garden...you will love it here. Where are you from? Jo

colne lancs england, United Kingdom

hi there i am from lancashire in england,i found this site by accident but it is great it really gives the info you need not all in long words either,thanks for making me feel welcome

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Welcome!

There is a bulb forum where you can post this question.Lots of friendly folk over there and many with lots of knowlege.You might try and see if they can help.

By the way,you can go to the right hand column where it says Preferences and set your location.It will then show up under your name so that people can know where you are located.Lots of times,advice needs to be tailored to climate and this will help people give more accurate info.

again,welcome! glad to have you here.

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome, we are glad to have you with us. There are a few others from the UK.

Welcomd, djtonk2000! I know that you will love this site, and am so glad that you joined us here!

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Welcome to DG dj :)
I'm from UK as well - there are a number of us here. There is even a European forum, so come over and look us up in that too. I'm from Kent, but there are quite a few from much closer to you, look out for psilo who is from your county and a hardy geranium fanatic.

Things have been a bit difficult with the operation of the site here since you joined, but I know Dave will work hard to have it running as smoothly as normal as quickly as he can.

Enjoy DG, everyone is so friendly, helpful and down to earth. Hope your hyacinths do well

philomel

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.