bare beds to fill. help needed

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

hi folks,
i now have brand new beds of dirt in my backyard, 1 across the whole back yard and 1 across 1/2 of the houses rear foundation. the other 2, 1 along the length of the driveway and across the whole front foundation, at least have mulch on them. they took up the landscape fabric, and yes the pool liner, there. so now i need help.

wanted...........plants for postage.

i'd appreciate all offers but nothing really invasive

thanks
your gardening friend
debi z

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I have grape mahonia, lamb's ears, rose campion, evening primrose, ajuga and St John's wort I'd let you have for postage if any of them interest you. Wish I had more to offer.

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

I have alot for you...every new garden needs help and thanks to all the thoughtful people here at DG I am able to help quite a bit. email me and we wil discuss specifics
Sandy

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

I can fill up a box of assorted goodies if you want to send me a priority stamp.

Selah, WA(Zone 6a)

Hi,

I have snow in summer and ribbon grass.

Penny

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

your all so wonderful, i'm emailing you each. thanks debi

Murfreesboro, TN

tiG,
Would you have enough of the lamb's ear and St. John's Wort to share with me for postage? I could also try to trade if I have something you want. Thanks, Susan

Liberty, IN

I have lots of catnip, possibly enough for everyone here at Dave's. Let me know if you would like some. Rainbows_End

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.