Exterior Copper Accenting

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Upon driving home yesterday, I saw a house being transformed into a dream cottage! There was a restoration company doing some work and the finished job made the house almost unrecognizable from its former self. I was surprised that these few changes made the house stand out in cottage character and look fabulous.

The house is a basic-style A framed rancher, which looked like a small rancher. This restoration company removed the old drainspouts and added copper decorative/functional ones. The chimney was capped in a pressed floral pictured copper wrap. The roof had a copper edge/something running across the bottom edge. With these few changes, the house now looks beautiful and like a new home! I was able to peek at the new garden plantings from the road and it already looks like a cottage-style garden in the making :)
Trish

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!