quick ? re: Word

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Howdy folks! Me again!? (I can just see ya'll shakin' your heads back and forth, one hand to your forehead, muttering "oh nooo...", and muttering ever so weakly....)

I've been doing my usual messin' around with Word this afternoon. While putting in some info and pics, I ended up with a project of 3 pages. However, I deleted the stuff on page 3. Now, when I print out my file I get pages one and two (with info) and a blank page 3. Question is, how can I make the file only have two pages again (and NOT the blank page 3)?

NOTE: I do know that when I print, I can designate it to print only pages 1 and 2 (thereby keeping my blank page 3 from scooting out the printer)but would like to know if there is a way to get rid of page 3 anyway.

{On a happy note ♫, I must celebrate and let ya'll know that I, Yours Truly, Horseshoe Griffin, discovered that I no longer have to rely on removing my multi-talented fingers from the keyboard and grab the mousie to click the icons for 'Align Left' or 'Align Right'...hehehe...yep, I discovered Control+L and Control+R will do that for me! (Haven't figgered out how to center align without the icon/mouse yet tho.)

And now, I should go feed the rabbits. My arm is cramping up due to happily patting myself on the back for so long. See ya! τΏτ
PS...don't forget there is a question in the first part of this post. And thank you!

This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!