Have lots of Tropaeolum tricolorum seeds to trade

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Who wants to trade for this lovely Chilean native climber?

I have other nice seeds. Please check my updated seed-list at www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/Ursula

Greetings from Chile,

Ursula

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

This is a link to see pictures of T.t.

http://images.google.cl/images?q=Tropaeolum+tricolorum&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=es

This message was edited May 21, 2005 2:41 PM

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

Ursula,
i am interested in
geranium white
granium purple w/white centers
tropaeolum tricolorum
i have gardening mags that i would like to get rid of please email me for the list thanks
moretz

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Ursula, I'd love them, in case you didn't include any in the letter you sent me.

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Ursula, I would love to get a few seeds, I can send seeds and/or magazines..Caren

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

I can offer some Woodrose seeds to trade?

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Hello to everybody,
I'm just back from a day-trip to the mountains where I collected mainly Rodophiala rhodolirion (bulb plant) seeds.

Bitty 1: no, Tropaeolum tricolorum belongs to the Nasturtium family. It's a perennial that froms a deeply buried tuber. I can add a trade of T.t. seeds to our pending swap, OK? On friday I will check my friends' Potato Vine to see if the seeds are ripe.

Moretz: thanks, I'm e-mailing you directly.

Evert: unfortunately, I did not keep a record of the seeds I sent you (you should get them before the end of this week), but I would think I did include T.t. If not, let me know and I'll send you some.

Caren: thank you very much. I'm e-mailing you directly.

Rootdoctor: thank you as well. I'm e-mailing you directly.

Ursula (from Chile)

This message was edited May 21, 2005 2:42 PM

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Ok, I'll let you know then.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

ursula,'
i asked the post office and it was going to be 9.00 for 1lbs. thanks anyway for the offer i would like the seeds of the tropaeolum tricolorum if possable plmk
moretz

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.