New Member from NE Ohio

Painesville, OH(Zone 5b)

Just signed up to this great website about an hour ago(through a search for a Polka-Dot plant which I just acquired)and found this place to be so totally awesome:)
Well I'm off now to find more info on plants that I already have:D

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Thats how it happens,you peek your head in for a look,and you are hooked!This is the best place on the Net,you will find good info from great folks here!!So let me be first to say Welcome to Daves!!

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

And let me be the second to say welcome from the West Coast. Hope to see you around the forums.

Donna

Welcome, AlvaJac! There is getting to be a huge contingent here from Ohio, including my sister Lotusblossom, niece Gardenwife, and her husband Howie. Have a wonderful time at DG!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey, welcome! Yes, I'm Gardenwife and 3/4 our familial DG contingent lives here in Ohio.

Painesville, OH(Zone 5b)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome you all:D *waves at everyone* I really enjoy being here!! I just love all the pictures I've been seeing...it's giving me some new ideas for what to do with my very limited yard space. I've lived in a mobile home for the last 13yrs and just recently moved to a newer home with less yard space than I had before. At my previous place I had a Hydrangea and "Double Delight" rosebush(they're in good hands now). Now I get to start over:)Just taking care of the ones in the house for now:D

Crossville, TN

Welcome to the very best site you will ever find.....the people here are just great!! Have fun and I hope to see you in chat...Tuesday night...or Thursday mornings. Jo

Painesville, OH(Zone 5b)

Oh darn:{ I missed both of them this week. Will try next week...more than likely Thursday morning. Thanks for letting me know Jo:}

Carol

Painesville, OH(Zone 5b)

Silly me...forgot to ask...what time do the chats usually start?

Carol

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi AlvaJac! Welcome from another Ohioan! You'll find many great people here and tons of interesting information. Welcome!!

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

yet another Ohioan to welcome you! well not really Ohioan, I'm German but I live in Ohio so I guess you could call me an Ohioan........LOL......I've been americanized.....LOL

Painesville, OH(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the welcome Badseed and Flowox :D:D
Flowox...I guess you could be called a German Ohioan..lol
I'm part German also through my grandmother on my mother's side...along with a mixture of several other nationalities:) Don't know the language, but I LOVE the food...lol

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

sorry but I didn't see your post again until just now and didn't mean to ignore you in any means :)
Yup, I guess I'm a German Ohioan.........lol

Lindale, TX(Zone 8a)

Hello and welcome AlvaJac. You've found the greatest garden site on the web.
Bill

Crossville, TN

Chat time is Tuesday night at 7 PM EDT, and Thursday mornings, 7 AM EDT. See you there.

Also, check out the Round Up forum and see if you'd like to come meet oher DG'ers. Jo
(PSSST......in chat room we have a "rule of ten"...when you decide to leave the chat room...announce your departure and give us the count of 10 to bid you adieu......makes us feel good to be able to say goodbye!!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.