how offten

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

can someone tell me how often do you have cautus and succulents? i dont have time to check every night but would like to join in when its possable. will try to keep a look out for a aws. thanks

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

I don't check in every day but try to keep up a coouple times a week with all the forums I am interested in. We have some members who are wonderfully informative in all the different areas and this one is no exception. I learn a lot just reading their posts.

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

thanks zanymuse, what i have read so far has been great!!!! i would like to know more about all cactus and succulents. best way i know is to read and ask about them. i live in az. and water is alwas short. so wont to grow plants that dont take a lot of water. till next time. binky

Manhattan Beach, CA(Zone 11)

Why not use the "Watch Thread" feature?

Mcallen, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Binky, I get online everyday and Dave's is the first place I go, BUT I dont make it here every day. There is too much going on thru the whole website.

BUt if this (cacti and succulents is the area you are most interested in, I wuld click on it first thing you get on each time.

This website is very well organized and planned, so everytime you sign in, just by looking at your home page it will tell you if there is anything new that YOU, personally, have not yet seen.

And when you find a conversation you want to keep on seeing responses for, go to the very top of the thread and click on
"watch thread" and each time you visit, or hit refresh, or click on home, it will tell yu if there are new messages.

"Yes" ill be highlighted in red.

Enjoy, and welcome to this big plant-lovin family.

Valley Village, CA

We are the greatest forum, and so friendly, do all of you agree? Norma

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.