March 28, 2003

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Good Morning Everyone.
Getting ready to go to work here. The rain is hitting the air conditioner making it pretty hard to get motivated . Hubby and I are working such different hours now. He is working from 12PM to 8PM. So he is got up fixed my coffee , woke me up and went back to bed. I have been working my 10 hour shifts, but had some trouble with the truck yesterday, so had to wait at a friend's house last evening until he got off work to bring me home. Made for a really long day. One more 10 hour shift this week and then I will be off for a few days. But the weather is changing drastically. Maybe I'll get some paper work done.
Leaflady, I did get my Kennebec potatoe sets. Now I haven't gotten them in the ground, but finally puchased some more. and also got my yukon gold in the mail that I ordered.
MaryE, I got your wonderful surprise package yesterday. I haven't even opened it. Thank you , thank you.
Lisa, So sorry about your one little baby goat. Take Care.
Back to reality here and off to the salt mine.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!