March 22nd, daily support

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

I will jump in here and wish you all a good weekend. Very rainy and miserable here, so I don't have much ambition to get anything done as this isn't even walking weather. Part of me says I should use my time wisely as I have work scheduled heavier than usual next week but then I am feeling totally lazy. This wet rainy is so typical of the NW, the rest of you are socked in snow and then just as quick as you turn around the snow has melted and you are getting a 70 degree day. Not here, it is raining and was raining and will rain. Maybe somewhere in May/June it will start to consisently warm up and we will see that golden orb in the sky called the sun.
Hang in there Pebble with smoking, it is probably like weight loss. Steady the course, two steps forward and then one back. You can do it.
Bug and trillium girls, wishing you success, weekends are always a little tougher.
Vic, I am ready for a walk up the mountain.

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!