Now I have small Farm!!!

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

We own 18 acres and today my DH came home and surprised me with four chickens! My DH's friend gave him them at work and brought it home for me. THey said they are called (Banney) I am not sure what extactly name for those hen and rooster. THey re small unlike my own pet Rooster. I will take picture of them and post it soon.They are pretty. The 3 hen do lay eggs! The rooster is the same kind as other 3 hen. My Pet Rooster ReD Devil was scared at first and he ran away and hid it. Later he came back and get around and realized he have new friends. I had to keep them in cage for a while so they can get used around here. I dont have coop but we really need one. RedDevil is a barnyard rooster. BIG ROOSTER!

This thread has 32 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!