yesterday I watered ....!

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

A month ago I planted some bare rooted fruit bushes and gave them a good soaking, not really thinking I would have to water them again as in March and April it tends to never stop raining!! How wrong can one get, wheres all our rain!!?? LOL (some people are never satisfied! :D)

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Psilo, I think all your rain has been coming down here....we've had 32 days straight rain... I know we usually get lots of rain, but we get at least one or two dry days in between.
Hope you're doing well

hi pebble youd think i was the only european that had noticed the warm weather wouldnt you!?
Our weather is fantastic, very unseasonal, getting up to around 20 degrees almost every day. The average for the month is about 9 degrees apparently. Have had virtually no rain in the last month and the plants are becoming seriously stressed!!

We usually have non stop rain in march through April, the worlds climate has gone mad!!

sorry Pebble, health is still bad but thanks for asking :)

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Psilo, sending you positive energy....hand in there

That was quick,you must be psychic!! LOL
thanks pebble :D :))

Biel, Switzerland(Zone 7a)

psilo,it has been so dry and warm here,too.It was supposed to rain this weekend,but I have given up on our weatherman,and will be dragging out the hose tomorrow.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Same here,nice and sunny,I wanted some rain.I'll water tomorrow.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

psilo,42º here now,low 24º tonight,high tuesday 80º,this has got to be hard on plants.No moisture predicted!

rd you have my sympathies. I planted bare rooted fruit bushes at the end of january expecting the rains to keep themn well watered, but since then we have had very little rain and i have had to keep them watered twice a week. A friend of mine who has a new allotment darent even plant anything because the taps havent even been turned on yet!!??

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.