Irish joke

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

A secret agent was sent to Ireland to pick up some very sensitive information from an agent called Murphy. His instructions were to walk around the town, using a coded phrase until he met the fellow agent.
He found himself on a desolate country road and finally met a farmer. "Hello", he said to the farmer. "I'm looking for a man called Murphy." "Well, you're in luck," said the farmer. "As it happens, theres a village right over the hill, where theres a butcher called Murphy, the bakers name is Murphy, 3 widows are named Murphy and in fact, MY name is Murphy!" Aha, thought the agent, here's my man! So he whispered the secret code, "The sun is shining, the grass is growing, the cows are ready for milking." "OH," said the farmer, you'll be wanting Murphy the Spy! "He's in the village over at the other end!"

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!