corckscrew vine

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

i was wanting to try this,this year does anyone have a couple to share with me? or know where i might be able to get one/two from? i saw this in a book and fell in love with it and it is hardy here in my zone 7 i love the colors on it thanks so much for helping
moretz

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

WE managed to purchase some seeds, moretz this season and when they eventually gorw and flower...we could try to save some seeds...Elaine

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Does anyone know the secret to getting seeds? Mine bloomed a lot last year and I didn't get one seed pod to even start. It sure would be easier to grow them from seed than to try to winter one over in Iowa.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

Roselaine,
that would be great because i cant find any seeds to buy and what would you want in the trade plmk thanks so much
moretz

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Moretz, I searched and searched for seeds too! I had about given up and was trying to convince myself that it would be worth it to spend big $$ for a plant because I really, really need to have one for my very own...when I finally located a very nice woman at a botanical garden in new zealand who has some seeds for sale. YAY!! I ordered a couple packets last week, so I should receive the seeds soon, I hope! I will send you a few, don't know how many I'll get, but if I can get a plant or two to grow, I'll be happy to share the rest. If the blooms are as pretty as they look in the pictures, I think I might have a new favorite vine!

Here's the website, they have a big seed list. They only charge $2/pkt and $2. shipping! And they take personal checks-Can't beat that!!
Nestlebrae.Exotics@xtra.co.nz

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

http://www.helensville.co.nz/catalogue.htm

Thanks~ This is indeed an exciting find!

Woodburn, OR(Zone 8a)

Yes, I thought so too! It's a wonderful place! I e-mailed to check on availability of a few types of seed and got a response from Rosemary in just a few minutes!

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Now this one's up there with my favourites!!! what a rose!

http://helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=6022

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.